Select your language

E2 Visa Benefits ¹:
  • Allows you to enter the US to invest in your own business
  • Allows you to study in the US part time
  • Your spouse and kids under 21 can also qualify for the E2 visa
  • Spouses can apply for Employment Authorization
  • You can apply for a Green Card while on the E2 Visa
How to Apply ²:
  • You must be a national of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation
  • You must have invested, or be actively in the process of investing, a substantial amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the United States
  • You must be seeking to enter the United States solely to develop and direct the investment enterprise
  • You must file Form I-129 to request a change of status to E-2 classification
  • You must be able to show at least 50% ownership of the enterprise or possession of operational control through a managerial position or other corporate device.

You can go apply by yourself or hire a American lawyer for that application. Its' cost is 10.000usd for a consultancy. If you agree on applying by a U.S.A. lawyer you can call or text us 631 720 3646. If you are calling outside of U.S.A remember that you have to add one before dialing the phone number.

Gayrimenkul Yatırım Danışmanlığı New York'da!

We have 314 guests and no members online